Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

The flowers, bushes and trees are in full bloom now and the landscape has become very colorful. The front yard has a wide variety of gorgeous flowers that I have no idea what they are. Below are some pictures and I would love to know more about them. Send an email or leave a comment below if they look familiar. Thanks!

I have always admired this bush and it produces small apples in the fall, but not as small as crab apples.



I have two different colored trillium...

Right next to the trillium is a handful of these tiny little white flowers.


Then there are these blue flowers next to the daffodils. Are they blue bells perhaps?

Lining the whole rock wall near the road are a different kind of blue flower...

Until I find out more about all these beauties, I will just enjoy them on my daily walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment