Friday, April 9, 2010

Yee Haw!

Wow! We have returned to Daytona and what a rush it was driving here from Ft. Lauderdale. 70 mph on I-95 in a car is a lot faster than the 8 mph that we are used to on the Sea of Abaco in the boat! I've actually been quite dizzy on land trying to get used to not floating anymore. Tonight we went to Lowe's, and we just stood there with our mouths agape at the quantity and choices of all the products. This was just an introduction before we get to Walmart and really get overwhelmed. We sure are glad to be back!!

2 comments:

  1. And we saved the perfect weather for you too!
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carol and Dave!

    I don't comment often but I really enjoy reading about your adventures. The stories and the pictures make me want to visit these islands!

    Any plans to visit us in the Keys??

    ReplyDelete