Sunday, January 16, 2011

Woebegone

It has been a rough week for internet connections, ever since the 3 hour thunderstorm we had with the arrival of a cold front.

Too top it off, with the cooler temps we have been organizing and cleaning the storage areas of New Horizon, and while getting into a small area near the floor, my knee went out on me. Luckily, I was sitting on the floor right next to the drawer that has my knee brace and folding cane in it, so I could get up on to the bed. Slowly it is improving, but the stairs to all the different levels are challenging. The aft stateroom and head are on one level, then the main living area is on another, then back down to the galley, or up into the sundeck to get fresh air. Whew! Then with no internet to keep me occupied, I have exhausted my book collection.

Oh well,"this too, shall pass." Then I will write about MOW and the fun things we did in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment