We are still waiting for the pipe to be fixed at the welder in Marsh Harbour. The problem is that they have just moved to a new building and the electricity is just being hooked up. This has made them have a back log of work, so it is still up in the air as to when we will get the pipe back. Luckily Beach Cruiser has come through for us once again, and offered to be committee boat for the Boxing Day race if we can't run on both engines. What a relief. Now all we need is to have Carol and Bill on Interim make it here before that date also, since they are supposed to help us with the stand-up awards party after the race. They have been stuck in West Palm Beach for about a month, looking for a weather window to cross to the Bahamas. They certainly have been playing their own waiting game also.
And here in Abaco, the wind continues to blow...a lot! Maybe we should consider trading New Horizon for a sailboat.