Thursday, April 12, 2012

Here and There

Dave flew back home earlier this week, but I will be here in Daytona until April 25th. That's when Mom and I (and her Maltese, Cindy) are flying to Albany. Mom and Cindy will stay with us in Glenville for a month, before going to visit my sister Sue and family in New Hampshire. Mom has been reading my blog about all we did last summer and wants to see it all in person!

Dave has been busy getting all the utilities back in service, getting the vehicles back on the road, making sure the house in Glenville and Ticonderoga survived the winter okay, and getting the motorcycle shop ready to reopen for the season.

Meanwhile, Mom and I are being 'entertained' by construction workers here in her neighborhood. Her street is being torn apart for new sewers, road and sidewalks, due to previous flooding problems. Today they started on the sidewalks, and they even have to relocate her sprinklers.






In one day they have accomplished quite a bit, and the lines and forms for the new walkways are almost done already. I'll keep you posted on the progress both here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment