Friday, July 27, 2012

Hard Work Pays Off

"It's a wrap!" We have published the Hope Town Sailing Club's new website. Since I have learned the software so well during the process, I have been asked to be Webmaster! Bob, our retiring webmaster has been doing this since 2005, and he was ready to 'hand over the helm', although thankfully he will still help with consulting. I'm not familiar with a lot of the technical stuff yet, but am working on it.

We couldn't have done it without Amy, the editor, who compiles all the info and news. Together we are called the 'web witches' (I didn't want to be called webmistress!).

Visit http://www.hopetownsailingclub.com/




While you are roving the internet, check out http://www.abacorage.org/ , where I am the editor (Neil did a great job setting up the website), and I put the info online gathered from race reports and crew experiences.


To keep up to date on what's happening on these websites, there are links at the bottom of this page. The HTSC website is under Abaco Links, and the Rage blog is under My Blog List. I always hope you check the latest news on 'Into A New Horizon' first though!






No comments:

Post a Comment