Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Turn

It always seems like I am the one taking photos of everyone else and never in the spotlight. Today all that changed when I tried out our early Christmas present and went tubing in the Sea of Abaco. I've been wanting one of these, because I have felt left out while Dave has been water skiing and wake boarding. He grew up with these sports, but being the uncoordinated city girl that I am, I needed something a little easier...and less chance of getting hurt! Thanks to Will on Antares, he found just the right tube for us. Anyone can sit in this (it's really comfortable just to hang out in) and I can go as fast or slow as I want the driver to go. There are going to be a lot of cruisers that want to try this out this winter, especially if it stays as warm as it has been the past few days.
Here I am, ready to go.

Thumbs up...in other words, go faster Dave!

Even the webmaster needs to have a little fun. 
 
Wow, tubing is hard work!

How old am I? This calls for a nap!

Merry Christmas to us...I'm ready to go again!

2 comments:

  1. Carol- make sure you check out the tube completely- you need to find the beverage holder. It may not make the ride easier, but you won't care and it'll help you rest up afterwards.

    ReplyDelete