Thursday, March 20, 2014

Living In Chaos

We're starting to make some headway organizing and packing up to move off the boat. We can't do too much until the last minute though, because our storage locker isn't ready for all our stuff. Meanwhile we have been accumulating and filling bins, so the place looks a bit ramshackle. I hate having people come visit and see how disorderly everything is. At least the hard part of triaging what stays, what goes to the apartment, and what goes home, is over.




2 comments:

  1. Organizing and packing up stuff is almost always not organized at all. Most of the time, things end up being everywhere, especially if you have a lot of things to sort. I think your visitors would have understood the things you were going through when they dropped by. Anyway, I hope you guys have sorted everything out before the day of the move. Take care!

    Everett Tyler @ General Store-All Mini Storage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how embarrassing it was for you to welcome visitors with all that clutter. But on a positive note, it’s nice to see how everything was well-prepared for your move. I’m pretty sure your guests understood what the mess was all about. Anyway, I do hope you’ve moved your stuff orderly. I wish you all the best!

    June Griffith @ Arnold and Self

    ReplyDelete