Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Waiting Game

Time to play the waiting game for good weather and calm seas in order for Dave to be able to "go Walkabout" across the Gulf Stream to Hope Town. Right now it is supposed to windy and rough for at least a week to 10 days. Plus I couldn't even get a flight over until November 5th, so we'll both still be in Daytona for awhile. Meanwhile we will continue to stock up on supplies and help Mom with chores. At least it is warm and sunny. If we do anything exciting I will post it here. Stay tuned!


  1. Snow in NY and 28 degrees in are in the right place at the right time.

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.