Friday, December 8, 2017

Let It Snow

We are ready for snow. We woke to a coating this morning and more is expected tomorrow with even more on Tuesday. Dave has 2 snowblowers ready to go and is even working on an old (aka classic) snowmobile if the white stuff really accumulates.

His motorcycle scrapping project is now complete for the year and over 3/4 of his parts bikes are gone. Dave even got to go to a friend's family's farm and see their 14 goats that they use for milk and milk soap. Perhaps we should get some for the empty bike enclosures!

Meanwhile my ankle continues to heal and I am bearing 25 percent weight with a walking boot and walker. I can see the difference in the range of motion with the exercises I do twice a day. Hopefully I will have more news after my next doctor's appointment on Tuesday, which is ironic because of all days, it is going to snow. The office has a covered entrance but getting in and out of the house will be challenging in my transport wheelchair. Dave will need to shovel a little path straight to the car, just like we used to for the dogs to do their business. ;-)  It's all about adapting.

No comments:

Post a Comment