Friday, March 9, 2018

Knock Knock...

Who's there, you ask??? The West Indian Woodpecker that is back and driving us crazy! He is making a mess of the siding and we can no longer reach to patch it. In fact the last patch, he sits on top of. He (or she) ignores the nesting box Dave made a couple of years ago, or sits on it and pecks at the siding.

There is no insulation in the walls of the apartment so once he is through the siding, there is only a mere sheet of paneling before he gets into the house. We've tried to spray water at him, but he likes it.."yay, a shower!"  I love the red on the back his head though.

Gotta run, he's out there again and I have to chase him away...
That's the "who me?" look I get when I go out and wave my hands at him, trying to scare him.

No comments:

Post a Comment