Wednesday, March 14, 2018

This Is Better

Our friend Wendy sent another photo of the snow. This time it is our house, and this was before the latest gigantic snowfall. Are we sure it's March?
If I look closely, I can see my wheelchair ramp hiding behind the bushes.

I definitely like THIS better. Lunch with members of the HTSC that braved the wind to go to Cracker P's on Lubbers Quarters. No more wheelchair, crutches or canes needed! Soon I'll be power walking...instead of power limping. Notice all the stairs I had to traverse too.

Those are the ocean waves breaking in Tilloo Cut across from the restaurant. Walkabout has been indispensable this season. 

As an added bonus the Harbour Cats Trio entertained us (a play on Harbour Rats that the cruisers are called). Hopefully soon I'll be dancing too!

We sure are glad that we decided to stay in Hope Town later than usual!


No comments:

Post a Comment