Friday, April 24, 2015

Jinxed!

I jinxed us by putting that snowflake on the last post. Little did I know that we would be running into snow showers on our way back from Ticonderoga yesterday. We even saw some snow banks and one of the ponds in the mountains still had some ice on it. I didn't have my camera with me so I borrowed this photo from the internet to show what the roads looked like on the way home. The snow was even accumulating under the windshield wipers.

Today is even colder and as I sit here writing this, there are snow flurries outside the window. Reading Facebook posts about the Family Island Regatta being held this week back in George Town, Bahamas, makes us wonder if perhaps we might stay later and join in the fun next year. What a contrast between John's video in the snow he just posted, and Stafford's George Town photos. Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment