Sunday, December 12, 2010

One Year Anniversary

Today is the one year anniversary of the beginning of this blog. Since then I have written 115 posts! It is fun to look back in the archives and read all the information and stories that I have written. It has been a great way to keep everyone up to date on our lives, and I have enjoyed keeping you posted.

It's also a coincidence that a year ago the wind was blowing so much that I couldn't sleep and was concerned about the dinghies tied to the side of New Horizon. The same conditions will soon be upon us with gale force winds for about 24-36 hours. At least this time it has been predicted so we are prepared, and I am not on board alone.

Thanks for being interested and reading the blog this past year! Check back frequently to hear more about our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment