Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Coqui!

Dave brought me a 'gift' today. He came up the stairs telling me to get my camera. I ran outside to find he had the biggest tree frog I have ever seen, firmly nestled in his fist.

He said that he found it sleeping on top of his ice machine tool box. He opened up his hand so the frog could sit on the table, but it immediately flew onto Dave's arm and crawled up onto his shoulder (Dave was wet from working in the water installing new trim tab actuators on Walkabout) .

Then it jumped about 10 feet onto our porch chair, where it has been in residence all day, sleeping away. 

Gotta love those suction cup feet! We hope it enjoys the bugs that come into the light on our porch tonight and hopefully stays around for awhile. Gee, I wonder if it will make coqui night sounds too...

No comments:

Post a Comment