Monday, May 13, 2019

Interim Update

As you know, I am always trying to be upbeat with my blog posts. Right now though, I think that the saying about "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" applies. Between rainy and windy weather and being sick, there certainly isn't very much interesting to report. We have had so few nice days and that's when we get outside for yard work both here and up north. We did open up the house in Ti, but had to turn the water back off due to the boiler/heater getting stuck on. It also leaked all over the floor, but luckily I noticed that the sump pump was going on a lot and went down in the cellar to find water everywhere. Next time we actually spend more than a few hours up north (where today and tomorrow it may snow!), we will get everything fixed up.

For now though, the only good to report is that things are getting green around here and the birds and other wild life are loving it. It's great to have them around...

Although sometimes a bit too close! This was right out my front window at dusk and we surprised each other...

Once again, check back periodically and I will post things that are interesting or if I have something nice to say. 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment