Thursday, January 17, 2019

Sailing Class

Dave helped with the ladies beginner Sunfish class yesterday. The guys came early to get the heavy Sunfish off the racks and the rigs on the boats.

Looks like John and Jim (and Dave taking the photo) had fun towing the boats out to Nathan's Bay Beach to start the class given by one of the Junior Sailing instructors.

The ladies did well and some even sailed back into the harbor afterwards. This is a once a week, four week course and it looks like they are off to a great start!


Not me though. I almost drowned many years ago, when we flipped Dave's parents' Sunfish on Lake George, and the lines got caught around my ankle. I would rather stick to Suja and Dandy. While Dave was helping the ladies, I walked 3 miles...and forgot I had even broken my ankle. 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment