Thursday, February 4, 2021

Brrrrrrr!

"Baby it's cold outside!" This morning I woke to see frost on the ground and 40 degrees. The past few days have been cold and very windy, but at least the sky is blue and sunny. After this morning it should warm up to more normal temperatures...I hope! To keep things upbeat, I am glad to say that I received my first dose of Covid vaccine with barely a side effect. My arm didn't even hurt. So, if you can, do it...get vaccinated or be put on a list to make your appointment and help get things more normal again. Maybe soon they will lower the age minimum so Dave can get his, but at the rate the inoculations are going he will be 65 before he is eligible (8 months) 😉. 

Last year's photo...my hair is much longer now!

Footnote: You get two posts in one day today, because when I went to write this, I saw that my post from last week had not published.

No comments:

Post a Comment