Monday, April 8, 2024

Showtime #3

"Beetles, Buses, and Things....oh my!" Our final show for this winter was the annual No Dough VW show in Port Orange, and it was the best one we have ever been to. The vehicles lined the whole City Center, sometimes two deep with overflow into the fields. There were more vendors too, making this a great day. Plus, making it even more special, we got to enjoy it with my brother Rick, sister-in-law Eva, nephew Matthew, and his roommate James. Enjoy the photos of some of the most unusual vehicles there!

























*Important Footnote: If you are reading the blog on your phone, scroll down and click on the web version for past posts. There you will find an index of all my posts. I noticed that Blogspot is only showing a few of my posts on the main page, probably because of so many photos taking up space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment