Monday, December 23, 2019

His and Hers

His fun: Changing the tire on the Silverwing. We figured it deserved a new tire since we are putting quite a few miles on it! I did help a little, holding on to the brake while he removed the axle...until one of our neighbors walking his dog stopped by to check out the action and took over my job (when and wherever Dave is working, he always draws a crowd 😉). He even got the tire to bead up with our tiny little air compressor and using a strap around the outside of the tire.

Her fun: My morning walks always seem to reveal more bird life. It must have sounded weird inside the house with these ibis and storks on the roof. The storks on the ground started approaching me when I stopped to take the photo...

So these are a couple of the things we have been doing to stay away from the last minute Christmas rush!


No comments:

Post a Comment